December 22, 2009

Tributes from the world

For almost 6 months now, I've been thanking Michael Jackson every day. I thank him for his music, his works, his humanitarian efforts for everyone and everything on this planet, his love, and his very personal gift for me - it's because of him, I have met some of the best friends I could ever have in my life. And they are from all over the world.

We are the world, and the world loves Michael Jackson for all time.

Stockholm


Bucharest


Berlin


Seattle


Paris


London


Amsterdam


Moscow


Tokyo


Hong Kong


Taiwan


Montréal


Mexico



Thank you world.
Thank you MJ fans all over the planet.
Thank you Bettina and Alicia.
Thank you Mihaela; you saved me.

Thank you Michael Jackson.

1 comments:

Cassarah said...

Thank you for collecting and offering all these short films. Really loving tributes.

Post a Comment