September 2, 2010

Michael Jackson In His Own Words



"When I help someone & make someone happy, I feel I've won God's smile of approval. And that's all I wanted"


"Justice is conscience, not a personal conscience but the conscience of the whole of humanity"


"I want to be a joy to the world"


"To live is to be musical, starting with the blood dancing in your veins. Everything living has a rhythm. Do you feel your music"


"In my own heart and mind...I stand for peace, love and tolerance for the world"


"Never judge a person, nothing beats kindness and love"


"If God is the DJ, the life is the dance floor, love is the rhythm and you are the music"


"Don't judge a person, do not pass judgement, unless you have talked to them one on one"


"We have to bring love back into the world, to remind the world that love is important. Love each other, we're all one"




1 comments:

mike1909 said...

Michael embraced his mission with much dedication - he is an example for us all
thankx kiki for this collection of quotes

Post a Comment