February 11, 2010

Michael Jackson In His Own Words


"You can pray to the angels and they will listen but the best way to call them, I am told, is to laugh"

"I have been the artist with the longest career, and i am so proud and honored to be chosen from heaven to be invincible"

"I believe in wishes & in person's ability to make a wish come true...I really do..."

"I want to give the world escapism through the wonder of great music & to reach the masses"

"The Earth we share is not just a rock tossed through space but a living nurturing being. She cares for us she deserves our care in return"

"I'm a visionary and a creative person. God blessed me with certain talents." "I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language: I love you from the bottom of my heart." "When I see children, I see the face of God. That`s why I love them so much. That`s what I see." "It`s a complete lie, why do people buy these papers? It`s not the truth I`m here to say. You know, don`t judge a person, do not pass judgement, unless you have talked to them one on one. I don`t care what the story is, do not judge them because it is a lie. " 'I`m just like anyone. I cut and I bleed. And I embarass easily."

3 comments:

doublebeee said...

He's sooo wise... Always great to read his own words. Thank you!

Felicia said...

I always love read his tought and mind in his words because he said it and wrote it with love and heart :)) thank you! I love this one :)

Anonymous said...

i love MJ and i am so happy that u do too! L.O.V.E. will be forever

Post a Comment