April 28, 2010

For you, MJ...


Innocence lived in simple things-

Your smile, your embrace, the song in your heart...

your character, grace, even your charm.

Keeping me in constant awe of your unmatched perfection, I always loved you more.

You're among the angels now, the brightest star in the heavens.

My heart cries out with sorrow, because you not here with me,

I also cry out with gladness, knowing your task were completed and you are at rest.

Your light will forever shine, Michael. I'll always love you more.

9 comments:

doublebeee said...

Thank you!!! You're giving me chills. You took the words right out of my soul!

"Michael. I'll always love you more." YES!

sohappi said...

Oh, wow, bless you!!
You're very welcome!

mike1909 said...

straight to my soul :) thank you
wonderful

DesertRose said...

WOW Sis. This is so lovely. This is just so touching.

Love,Peace, and Joy always and forever.

Cassarah said...

...just wonderful, sista. Thank you.

ladydukka said...

it's beautiful ♥

@MJacksonwords said...

An angel has sent home,
But my love to him will always stays in my heart... LOVE

-
Beautiful poem, honestly said from the heart...
Thank you for sharing it..

sohappi said...

Thank you for your comments!! As you see, I don't write much, only when I feel moved to speak to MJ---I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Unknown said...

heartfelt!

Post a Comment