June 25, 2010

Thank You Michael !


It's hard to accept it's been a year since we lost  Michael.
But what he gave us will never be lost.

This video is a compilation quotes chosen by us to represent Michael's vision and message.




We would like to thank you, our friends and readers,  for being close to us all this time and the coming week will bring your words and ours together in celebrating Michael's life and art.
We all have our own way to deal with loss and our suffering is individual but at least we can go through that together.


 Michael Jackson Memorial in Munich
thank you @doublebeee for our candle

4 comments:

doublebeee said...

Thank you mike1909 for this incredible video!
Thank you sisters for making me a part of this incredible team!
Thank you #MJFam for your constant support!

Thank you Michael forever, ever and beyond!!!

I love you, I miss you more than life... I am honored to have shared this planet with you! Rest in peace angel....

Anonymous said...

thank you, "it's all for L.O.V.E." team. the video was beautiful. thank you for being here-i feel your Love and support. how blessed we are that Michael brought us together! I Love you all, yogadancer7

Cassarah said...

Thank you mike1909 for all your LOVE.

Gime Vacarezza. said...

Thank you Mihaela for this beautiful video, and thank you to the team for your beautiful quotes. You guys made my days and give me strength when I think I can't go through this anymore.
I love you all, from my heart.
Love and kindness.

Post a Comment