June 25, 2011

Do not stand at my grave and weep...


And it came to pass,
while he blessed them,
he was parted from them,
and  carried up into heaven.
And   they   worshipped   him,
and returned to Jerusalem with great joy.
~ St. Luke 24.51.52
(words from the stony book at the entry of the Great Mausoleum)
May peace be upon him: MJ´s last resting place 
Forest Lawn Cementery;Great Mausoleum

Do not stand at my grave and weep;
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning’s hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.

Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there.
 I did not die.

~ Mary Elizabeth



*



Thank you 
for still being with us in spirit.
Thank you
for having us all brought together.
Thank you 
for having us taught what is really important:
L.O.V.E.

"Michael lives through each and everyone of us ." ~VPB_Maria


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


GONE ....AND STILL HERE WITH US


      Credits and thanks for the artwork: MyMJJTribute


GONE ...

In  heaven – you  are  in  a  better  place, cradled  in  the  arms  of  God.
In heaven – your soul rejoices on the other side of pain and dark despair.
In heaven – you find peace you have´nt been allowed to find on earth.


...STILL HERE WITH US

With our hearts we find YOU in the rays of sunshine.
With our hearts we see YOU on a walk in a delicate feather.
With our hearts we feel that it is YOU who comforts us in hours of need.
With  our  hearts   we   know that  where  there  is  L.O.V.E  you´ll  be  there.

In our hearts you will go on to live forever.
                                                        
   (~ Cassarah,  bowing in gratitude,  missing YOU more)
 








*

1 comments:

mike1909 said...

I have no words but long overdue Thank you !
Your words and artwork published here are inspiring and soothing.

Post a Comment