November 29, 2009

No one will ever be alright with Michael Jackson not being here (part two)



I am really shocked; as I’m sure the world is, to hear the news. I had the pleasure of working with Michael on ‘Beat It’ back in ‘83 — one of my fondest memories in my career.
Michael will be missed and may he rest in peace.
Eddie Van Halen



I am so very sad and confused with every emotion possible.
I am heartbroken for his children, who I know were everything to him, and for his family.
This is such a massive loss on so many levels, words fail me.
Lisa Marie Presley



We lost a great entertainer and a pop icon.
My thoughts and prayers go out to Michael Jackson’s family, friends and fans.

My heart is overcome with sadness for the devastating loss of my true friend Michael.
He was an extraordinary friend, artist and contributor to the world.
I join his family and his fans in celebrating his incredible life and mourning his untimely passing.

His music is just as relevant now as it was the day they pressed record,
I’m sure it will remain so for generations to come.
R.I.P. Mr Jackson.

I can’t stop crying over the sad news. I have always admired Michael Jackson.
The world has lost one of the greats, but his music will live on forever!
My heart goes out to his three children and other members of his family. God bless.

I would not be the artist, performer, and philanthropist I am today without the influence of Michael Jackson, he said, he transcended the culture.
He broke barriers, he changed radio formats. With music, he made it possible for people like Oprah Winfrey and Barack Obama to impact the mainstream world. His legacy is unparalleled Michael Jackson will never be forgotten.

 This is a moment that I wish that I didn’t live to see come. But as much as I can say that and mean it, I do know that God is good and I do know that as much as we may feel — and we do — that we need Michael here with us, God must have needed him far more.
Stevie Wonder
When he did his iconic moonwalk, I was shocked. It was magic.
Michael Jackson went into orbit and never came down.
Though it ended way too soon, Michael’s life was beautiful.
Berry Gordy (Motown Records founder)
Usher
Madonna
Samantha Ronson
Brooke Shields
Arnold Schwarzenegger





Michael Jackson showed me that you can actually see the beat.
He made the music come to life!! He made me believe in magic.
P.Diddy




Michael Jackson will be missed in physical form, but real talk he was/still is the soundtrack for all human beings who enjoy great music.
Mally


RIP to the King of Pop. The one black man that brought the world together through his music. We will always love you, Michael.
Dame Grease



 

Michael Jackson lived his "Life in musical notes. Every song was a story.
Cultural trendsetter.
Chase N. Cashe




Michael Jackson's music meant to me that there was somebody out there who cared.
Avery Storm



I'm upset that my future kids and grandchildren will live in a world Post-Michael Jackson.
810



He had magic! It was by chance that I recorded and rearranged his song 'Billie Jean' and have been amazed at the response it gets when I perform it every night. He was amazingly talented and largely misunderstood. I hope that the media will be kind and celebrate the genius instead of cashing in on the tabloid angles that made him a prisoner. I think he deserves that.
Chris Cornell (Former Soundgarden frontman)



He was just a fabulous guy. Phenomenal. I watched him as a kid and I was like, 'Man, he works very hard.' His music was incredible. Everybody from Chris Brown to everybody who started dancing -- he influenced all of that.
Timbaland (Spin Magazine)


I feel like his music will never die and his spirit will never die, because he influenced so many of us. He gave us a lot of hope that we feel like we can be big. He was very inspiring and up close and personal with his fans. That to me was special. That's one of the things that I loved about Mike. When I got a chance to meet him, that's the feeling and spirit that I got from him.


Snoop Dogg

I am heartbroken. My prayers go out to the Jackson family and my heart goes out to his children. Let us remember him for his unparalleled contribution to the world of music, his generosity of spirit in his quest to heal the world and the joy he brought to his millions of devoted fans throughout the world. I feel blessed to have performed with him several times and to call him my friend. No artist will ever take his place. His star will shine forever.
Mariah Carey





Michael, you are, and will forever be the thread of velvety voice, so intricately woven into the fabric of the soundtrack of my life. Your music, talent, heart and soul has touched every cell of my being. More than enough to last a lifetime. You are magic. And I will miss you.

May your vibrant soul rest in eternal peace.
You changed my life, and for that I will love you forever.
Siedah
AKA "Miss Gayree"



to be continued ...

No one will ever be alright with Michael Jackson not being here.

Teddy Riley






0 comments:

Post a Comment