November 29, 2009

No one will ever be alright with Michael Jackson not being here (part three)


I knew Michael as a child and watched him grow over the years. Of all the thousands of entertainers I have worked with, Michael was THE most outstanding. Many have tried and will try to copy him, but his talent will never be matched
Dick Clark, host of American Bandstand (Spin Magazine)




Millions will forever remember where they were the day Michael Jackson transcended this world. The fact that I was in a recording studio laying the final guitar solo and preparing to mix the following track with the same man that mixed sister Janet's mega-hit "Black Cat" can be no accident... just as Michael Jackson's unending and unprecedented contributions to the world of music, dance, film & racial unity are no accident.

More than any musician in history, his god given gifts were revealed in ways that reached into our souls with a gloved hand, touching the very core of everything that is humanity. Although the "music world" will forever mourn his passing and suffer the loss of his innate creativity, Michael Jackson - the man and his music are forever "Eternal".

Jeff Young




We all know this is not just an American icon, this is a world icon," he said. "This is someone who affected change in the whole world, not just America. So Americans might now realize in some capacity how huge this is.

Robin Thicke




I am absolutely devastated at this tragic and unexpected news. For Michael to be taken away from us so suddenly at such a young age, I just don’t have the words...he had it all…talent, grace, professionalism and dedication. He was the consummate entertainer and his contributions and legacy will be felt upon the world forever.
I’ve lost my little brother today, and part of my soul has gone with him.

Quincy Jones




My heart...my mind...are broken.
I loved Michael with all my soul and I can't imagine life without him

Dame Elizabeth Taylor




No one will ever be alright with Michael Jackson not being here.

Teddy Riley

1 comments:

Cassarah said...

I love this quote-collection. They are giving me goosebumps.
You´ve done a great job. Thanks and LOVE to you.

Post a Comment