May 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Mr. Stevie Wonder !!!

Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there. 
Stevie Wonder



My first Stevie Wonder album was "Songs In The Key Of Life" and it was a vinyl. It is music at it's finest and offered me the best possible way to experience the WONDER.
Many other are far more qualified to discuss his life and his work all i know is how his music makes me feel. 

1976 - Songs In the Key Of Life - Love is Need Of Love Today 


From his 1987 album - Characters - a duet with Michael Jackson



Happy Birthday Mr. Stevie Wonder !!!
Thank You !



Let us come together before we're annihilated. 
Stevie Wonder


3 comments:

Cassarah said...

Happy Birthday, Mr. Stevie Wonder. May the new year of life turn out to be a real good one for you.

Thank you for all the music you gave us.
As mike10909 has already put: Your family name is your program...

doublebeee said...

He's my idol, my hero. A true legend. A humble human being. A saviour of my soul!

Thank you Stevie Wonder for all your great music and your love and friendship you shared with Michael since you both were kids!

May you be blessed for the next 60 years to come! I love you. From the bottom of my heart!

Kiki_MJFan4Life said...

awww Happy Birthday to Stevie Wonder playing my favorite Stevie Wonder song right now.... Superstition :) :)

Post a Comment