May 13, 2010

Michael Jackson In His Own Words





"The deeper I go into myself, the stronger I become, because I realize that my real self is much bigger than any fear"

"Innocence is simple and trusting like a child, not judgmental and committed to one narrow point of view"

" I know most people don't think of me as tough or strong-willed, but that's just because they don't know me"

"The Planet is sick, like a fever! If we don't fix this now, it's at the point of no return"

"Her magic is infinitely lavish, and in return, all we have to do is appreciate it" Michael on the Earth

"When we open our hearts and appreciate all she has given us, nature finds her reward" Michael on the Earth

" I have rhinoceros skin, but at the same time I'm human. So, anything can hurt like that. But I'm very strong"

"Life is the healer of life, and the most I can do for the earth is to be its loving child"

"Through the grace of God, I have been fortunate to have achieved many of my artistic and professional aspirations"

" In place of anger I have found absolution, In the place of revenge I have found reconciliation"

" People have misunderstandings of what life is all about. They put value in the wrong things and in happiness they lose out"

4 comments:

mike1909 said...

wonderful - thank you kiki !!!

doublebeee said...

So many great quotes. I love your blog, thank you Kiki!!!

Thank you Michael! Always...

Kiki_MJFan4Life said...

your welcome guys! :) I think anything Michael says is quote worthy but I think i found some gems this time :) :)

Cassarah said...

Thank you - we are getting a pretty collection of MJ´s words on the blog....and I love every word.

Post a Comment