March 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Quincy Jones a.k.a. Q!



Happy 77th birthday Mr. Quincy Jones!!!

You're a true legend of music and it's gonna take a lifetime to dig into you lifetime achievements for music...

I will always remember you as being "Q" for Michael that you called "Smelly"... Thank you for everything you have done for and with him.

Never will I forget reading your words in Newsweek magazine shortly after Michael's passing:

"I've lost my little brother today, and part of my soul has gone with him."


They still make me cry...

But today let's celebrate your life and happier times you shared with Michael:







All the best to you Quincy Jones!!! I love you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww. Brings tears to my eyes. So sweet. Q helped Michael begin to channel his own Magic, because of the suffering he too experience, he didn't create Michael's magic as many mistakenly say or interpret.

Thank you..wonderful memories...

mike1909 said...

Happy Birthday to you sir !!!!

Cassarah said...

Happy Birthday to you!

77 two magic numbers ...and I wish for you a new year in life filled up with the magic of your dreams.

Pierre said...

Happy birthday to my favorite music producer!!!

Post a Comment