March 4, 2010

Michael Jackson In His Own Words




The Courage to be honest and intimate opens the way to self-discovery. It offers what we all want, the promise of love.

When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is Hard" I am always tempted to ask "compared to what?'

Everything living has a rhythm. To feel each one, softly and attentively, brings out it's music


But I do have a claim to having experienced more places and cultures than most people will ever see. Human knowledge consists not only of libraries of parchment and ink - it is also comprised of the volumes of knowledge that are written on the human heart, chiselled on the human soul, and engraved on the human psyche-Oxford speech 2001

If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can he dealt with. A professor may degrade you, but you will not feel degraded, a boss may crush you, but you will not be crushed, a corporate gladiator might vanquish you, but you will still triumph. How could any of them truly prevail in pulling you down? For you know that you are an object worthy of love. The rest is just packaging. -Oxford speech 2001

My dancing just comes about spontaneously Some things I've done for years until people have marked them as my style but it's all spontaneous reactions. People have named certain dances after me, like the spin I do, but I can't even remember how I started the spin-it just came about


I was a veteran, before I was a teenager.


I wake up from dreams and go “Wow, put this down on paper.” The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face.

It's a complete lie, why do people buy these papers? Its not the truth i'm here to say, You know, don't judge a person, do not pass judgement, unless you have talked to them one on one. I don't care what the story is, do not judge them because it is a lie

They did it to try and belittle me, to try and take away my pride. But I went through the whole system with them. and at the end, I wanted to public to know that I was ok, even though I was hurting

3 comments:

DesertRose said...

I love these quotes. He's just so profound. Thank you for sharing this :-)

Love,Peace, and Joy always and forever.

BeGodsGlow said...

When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is Hard" I am always tempted to ask "compared to what?'
LOL! Where is this one from? I can't remember, but it me laugh pretty good ;)

Anonymous said...

we will never forget him ...

Post a Comment